Giới thiệu khái quát huyện Hải Hậu

You are watching: Brief introduction of Hai Hau district in bangtuanhoan.edu.vn

General introduction about Hai Hau district

Hai Hau is a coastal district of Nam Dinh province, created more than 5 centuries ago, with geographical coordinates from 20.00 to 20.15 degrees north latitude and 106.00 to 106.21 east longitude. The East borders Giao Thuy district. From the Northwest to the Southwest of the district is Ninh Co River, bordering Truc Ninh and Nghia Hung districts. To the north, it borders Xuan Truong district. The northernmost point is Trai Dam in Hai Nam commune, the south is the East Sea – the southernmost point is Got Chang cape. With an area of ​​226km2, the population currently has 294,216 people, of which over 40% are Daoist people, distributed in 32 communes and 3 towns. The average density is 1,301 people/km2.

The history of creation and growth of the land and Hai Hau people is a process of hard work and intelligence to reclaim, reclaim, and establish a business, starting from Phu Cuong land to Quan Anh commune and today is District. Hai Hau hero.

It is the highly crystallized intelligence, sweat, effort and even blood and bones of generations of Hai Hau people. It is also a historical process from no to yes, from small to large; from primitive wilderness to modern civilization. Musician Vu Minh Vi summed it up in the lyrics: “…Father lying on his back tasting honey, wading his legs with corn, so that now a bright countryside …”.

In the second year of Quang Thuan (1461), King Le Thanh Tong promulgated the agricultural extension policy, and Tran Vu discussed with comrades Vu Chi, Hoang Gia and Pham Nguoi from Tuong Dong to bring people to Lach Lac alluvial ground. . . emergency program. Approved by the court, Tran Vu was appointed Doanh Dien deputy envoy, standing out to recruit people, organizing forces to open land.

According to the Vu family pedigree in Tuong Nam, established under Le Vinh Tri (1676-1679) and kept by the First Department of Vu Van Tan, “the elders Tran Vu, Vu Chi, Hoang Giap, Pham Nguoi Egypt to After leaving 1,000 acres of farmland in the village, Tuong Dong authorized General Tran Lang, Doan Do Quan and Nguyen Chieu Thao to take care of it, then went south to Tran Son Nam to explore a coastal alluvial flat. seaside.

At first, the old people brought their family to the land of Xoi Nuoc in the north of Lach Lac (Xoi Nuoc means the corner of the Red River, the name takes the word “Xoi” like the old place names: Xoi Dong, Xoi, Tay, Xoi Tri. , Xoi Thuong …) ceded by a Nguyen family, with an area of ​​19 acres, 9 sao, 3 meters in the north direction (today folk often call this land Ong Vu land, ie Ngo bridge. ), as a shelter. During the day, the women stay to take care of the children and cook, while the young men push the boats to the dugout, only to return in the evening. People had to spend a lot of effort and time to level, cross the foundation, build houses. Set aside a high land for farming, dig a canal to conduct water, wash water, wash salt, and when it becomes a residential area, bring the family from the Land of Nuoc to live. This land is called Phu Cuong (now in the south bordering the old Au Muc, hamlet 6, Hai Trung commune). At this point, the work of exploiting and establishing land to stand on Lach Lac alluvial ground of the Tran Vu, Vu Chi, Hoang Gia and Pham Nguoi Egyptian clans has been completed, opening the process of building the village later.

In 1486 (Binh Ngo, 17th Hong Duc), the court ordered the governments, districts and communes that: “Where there is a wasteland along the coast, but people with few fields voluntarily build it up to urgently pay taxes, the government will pay taxes. District. considered as a real allowance for work” [1]

From this moment on, Mr. Tran Vu and Mr. and Mrs. Vu Chi, Hoang Gia, and Pham Nguoi Egypt intensified the work of reclaiming Lach Lac alluvial ground.

Land continued to be leveled and expanded to the west and south of Lach Lac. Quyen and other ethnic groups and people scattered in the northern communes flocked in more and more. Phu Cuong’s land is getting narrower and narrower, gradually houses have sprouted all over the dunes from the mouth of the Muc River to the beginning of the Tre River. Interspersed with angry villagers, Hoang and his relatives lived in the area of ​​Con Cao (now Con Hoang). Mr. Tran and Mr. Vu were from the Bo De dune area (now Bo De Hai Anh hamlet). Mr. Pham lives in the sand dunes, close to the Lac river dike, to the west of Bo De hamlet. The four patriarchs assign each other to be in charge of each job. Tran Vu organizes an emergency force. Vu Chi is in charge of construction and water treatment. Pham Nguoi Egypt specializes in paperwork, bookkeeping and land surveying. Hoang Gia opens a teaching school. By the end of the 15th century, the northern alluvial dunes bordering the Ninh Co River today were leveled and linked together to form residential hamlets. The tools are named Con Ap. Lach Lach flows strongly and changes its name to Cuong Giang River. People built Cuong Giang dyke to prevent floods, and at the same time built Hau Dong dike, defending the south to prevent salt water (the southern dyke of the Muc 2 river, the section flowing from Hai Trung to Hai Anh today). The high dunes leveled down to the lowlands. Muc River was created to get water from Cuong Giang for irrigation and salt washing for fields.

Following the Four Animals are the Nine Tribes: Lai, Nguyen, Le, Bui, Phan, Doan, Do, Tran, and other Vu schools, respectively, to open the land.

From Con Ap, the land quickly absorbed the new land named with the word “Phu”, the word “Cuong”. The “rich” land was gradually discovered such as: Thuong Phu (Thuong village), Phu Nghia (Ve Nhi village, Moc Tay village), Phu My (Phi Tu village), Phu Sam (Sach Sam village) (now in Hai Trung commune) ). Land “Cuong” expanded such as Dong Cuong, Tay Cuong, Nam Cuong, An Cuong, Trung Cuong, Ninh Cuong …

At this time, the field is wide and the people are crowded. In order to preserve the boundary of the reclaimed area with Quan Mong and prevent salt water from entering the East Sea, the people gathered forces to build the East dyke. According to “Quan Anh Geography”, this is the most important anti-salinity dyke, more than a thousand meters long from north to south. According to legend, the base of the dyke was originally young sand, filled and then broken, then dug from the foot of the dike into a trench, then moved the soil to another place to fill the trench to make the foot of the dyke. to gradually build to perfection.

From East to West, Dong Muc dike is built to prevent saline intrusion for the South. The dike body is planted with wild pineapple, rose hip, and prickly pineapple to block sand and prevent cattle from breaking.

In the early Le Dynasty, due to the requirements of political, military and economic tasks of the coastal area and in the condition of high central government concentration, the dyke construction in the coastal area of ​​Nam Dinh was completed. been interested and deployed with the largest scale ever to the present time.

The second half of the 15th century on Nam Dinh sea witnessed a great work of crystallization of Dai Viet people, that is, the construction and completion of Hong Duc dike, a large-scale saltwater prevention dyke. . the first great of the delta.

According to “Tan Bien Nam Dinh, a province with a strategic geographical location”: “It is said that in ancient times, the coastal area had absolutely no dike and was regularly ravaged by sea water, causing untold damage to the coastal area. people and property. During the Le Dynasty, Hong Duc Dynasty (1470-1497), the king ordered to export the treasury to the north from Quang Yen, through Hai Duong, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa to Nghe An, to the Hai Hau area, there were traces left. On the other hand, it can be seen that Hong Duc dike extending from Bac Nghia Hung to Ninh Cuong almost coincides with road 56 to Ha Lan and Hoi Khe today, traces of the old dyke left with high sandy soils such as Nam Bien and Con Coi (Hai Anh, Hai Trung) “There are sections of Kien Trung and Ha Lan that look like long mountains”.[2].

At this point, Hong Duc dike has been completed, Dong Muc dike is no longer a breakwater. The Mid River holds a central position for the villages living along the two banks. Beautiful land, crowded people, four countries, nine tribes decided to change the name Con Ap to Quan Cuong hamlet. Villages and hamlets form a large scale, the population on both sides of the river is divided into 10 borders (from Giap Nhat to Giap Thap) for those who came first to live. From East to West, each coin borders one copper, each field has a bridge across the middle river to connect the bordering area. Particularly, Giap Thap Bridge (Phe Muoi) was built in the style of Thuong Gia Ha (house on the river). Phe Sau Bridge and Phe Ba Bridge are two solid bridges, built wider. The villages also built stone bridges (So Nhat, Ban Nhi, Ban Ba ​​…), brick bridges, wooden bridges, bamboo bridges, plank bridges, earth bridges … to connect the two banks. Four villages were established into four villages: Nam Cuong, Bac Cuong, Dong Cuong, Tay Cuong for people to live in later and built to resemble the landscape in the village.

In 1511, Quan Anh commune was established, in 1827 he was promoted to General Quan Anh. In 1619, Emperor Vu Duy Hoa founded Ha Lan village, in 1888, Kien Trung citadel. In 1829, businessman Nguyen Cong Tru established Cuu An-Nhat Phuc, in 1838 as the general of Ninh Nhat. In 1864, Dr. Do Tong Phat opened the eastern land, in 1888 he made Tan Khai.

Xem thêm bài viết hay:  Kết bài Chữ người tử tù của Nguyễn Tuân ngắn gọn, siêu hay

On December 27, 1888, 4 cantons of Quan Anh, Kien Trung, Ninh Nhat and Tan Khai were unified to form Hai Hau district.

Following in the footsteps of their fathers, children and grandchildren agreed to open the land. In 1890, Ninh My was established and in 1893, Que Hai was established.

Over the past 5 centuries, the ancestors have molded the consciousness of “Four heavens, nine degrees” with brilliant cultural beauty: “Good house habits, happiness, virtue, need, thrift, bright clouds, clear sky, children. gentle”. In 1862, the Nguyen Dynasty rewarded the land of Hai Hau with a golden sea: “A beautiful custom and worthy of respect” and in 1867 awarded a golden sea with a “respectable natural custom”.

Continuing the tradition of our ancestors, under the leadership of our Party, since 1929, Hai Hau has had a Party base in Hoi Khe Ngoai. After the August Revolution in 1945, the first branch in Hai Hau was established. In June 1947, the district Party Committee was established. During the resistance war against the French colonialists, Hai Hau’s army and people together with the whole country made glorious feats; during the resistance war against the US to save the country, shot down 13 aircraft and set fire to 3 US warships; The State conferred the district and 9 communes and townships the title of Hero of the armed forces; Labor hero in Hai Quang commune; 128 Vietnamese Heroic Mothers; 11 Private Hero Armed Forces.

Entering the renovation period, cadres, party members and people of the whole district upheld their revolutionary ability, made efforts to overcome difficulties, rose to fulfill all tasks. The annual economic growth rate is from 8 to more than 10%. The district was honored to be awarded the title of Hero of Labor, Hero of the Armed Forces, 2 Medals of Independence; From 1978 up to now, continuously maintaining typical district-level culture of the whole country, Thuy Nong Enterprise is a Hero of Labor unit.

The history of creation and growth of the land, the people of Hai Hau are the result of the resilient struggle to open the land and keep it, the human mettle is stronger than the storm, the big waves and the wind make the sea retreat. gone, leaving people with immense rice fields, immense rice fields, luxuriant gardens. These are comradeship, tolerance, suffering, solidarity, hard work, intelligence and patience. Those are precious traditions crystallized from the wisdom, sweat and blood of generations of Hai Hau people who explored, built and protected this land. And today, Hai Hau people whether in their homeland, all regions of the country or abroad are ready to inherit and promote in the trend of international integration and land construction, the people here are getting richer and stronger. civilized.

You see the post General introduction of Hai Hau district Did you fix the problem you found out?, if not, please comment more on General introduction of Hai Hau district below so that bangtuanhoan.edu.vn can change & improve the content better for readers! Thank you for visiting the Website Tran Hung Dao High School

Category: Geography
#Introduction #introduction #general #district #Hai #Hau

Xem thêm chi tiết về Giới thiệu khái quát huyện Hải Hậu ở đây:

Bạn thấy bài viết Giới thiệu khái quát huyện Hải Hậu có giải quyết đươc vấn đề bạn tìm hiểu không?, nếu  không hãy comment góp ý thêm về Giới thiệu khái quát huyện Hải Hậu bên dưới để bangtuanhoan.edu.vn có thể chỉnh sửa & cải thiện nội dung tốt hơn cho độc giả nhé! Cám ơn bạn đã ghé thăm Website bangtuanhoan.edu.vn

Nhớ để nguồn: Giới thiệu khái quát huyện Hải Hậu tại bangtuanhoan.edu.vn

Chuyên mục: Kiến thức chung

Viết một bình luận