The other day, we were with you to learn Part 1 of author Nguyen Dinh Chieu, The Sacrificial Essay Can Giuoc will guide you to learn about one of Nguyen Dinh’s most famous works. Chieu, through which we see the image of the martyr Can Giuoc and the heart and attitude of the author towards the unknown heroes.
Article table of contents:
1. Component No. 1
2. Component No. 2
3. Essay number 3
Composing the Can Giuoc philanthropist’s essay, the work part, volume 1
* Literary form
one. Definition: A type of literature associated with funerals, expressing grief for the deceased.
– Includes 2 contents:
+ Recount the life, merit and virtues of the deceased.
+ Presenting the emotional pain of living people
– Sound: tragic
– Tone: Lam li, mourning
– Write in many forms: prose, hexagon, rich …
* Job scheduling
– Paragraph 1: From the beginning… ‘like a scream’: (like the real thing) in general the context of the times and affirms the immortal death of the peasant soldier.
– Paragraph 2: Next… “The sound of gunfire from the bronze ship”: (like the real thing): recreating the image of a peasant soldier in everyday life and fighting against foreign invaders.
– Paragraph 3: Next… “everyone has their own grave”: (whispering): The essay expresses the sympathy and admiration of the author and the people for the deceased.
– Paragraph 4: Remaining (end): praising the immortal souls of the martyrs.
one. The image of a peasant soldier
– They are poor, virtuous farmers who only know fields all year round.
– When the enemy came, they were aware of their responsibilities: volunteering to fight, determined to drive away the enemy.
– A sense of brave fighting despite rudimentary weapons.
=> The sense of self-sacrifice of the barefooted people carries the responsibility, the spirit of the heroes of the era.
b. Artistic value
– The art of character building
– From rustic, simple, bold Southern colors.
– Voice aspect, accurate. Compare pictures, using strong verbs.
Paragraph 3 (hopefully) is the author’s tragic cry from many emotional sources:
– It’s a pity for the working people
– the pain of those on the rear and front lines
– hatred of those who have caused adversity
b) The poem appears with sad words, tragic but not pessimistic. Because in addition to resentment, choking, repentance is the ultimate hatred for the enemy. That cry was filled with pride, admiration, praise, continuing the will and unfinished career of the martyr. They see death as the truth light of the times.
The sacrificial poem has a strong expressive power, it is presented through verses that express sincere feelings, through tone, and vivid images.
And it is presented through a number of sentences such as:
“That’s hurt! … Glittering in front of the alley”.
“It is better to fall to meet the enemy…. drift with the flowing water. “
Some sentences fully and profoundly present the philosophy of life:
– “Why do you live according to the left army…. The more you listen, the more tigers you get.”
– “Better return the waterfall…everyone is dead.”
– “I would rather fall to capture the enemy… very barbaric”.
———————— END OF LESSON 1 ——————————
Next Composing the article The Sacrifice of the Can Giuoc philanthropist, part of the work. you need to learn more Composing the article The Sacrifice of the Can Giuoc philanthropist, the author. to better understand the author Nguyen Dinh Chieu. However, you can also refer to the section Composed by Chi Pheo, Part 1, Author to strengthen my 11th grade Literature knowledge
Composing the article Van Sac Can Giuoc, part of the work Literature 2.
Question 1 (page 65 Grammar Textbook 11 Volume 1):
Literature: is a genre of literature often associated with funeral customs, to express grief for the deceased. profound compassion.
Literary literature can be written in many forms: prose, poetry in six bowls, but seven in six bowls, phu… The layout of a sacrificial essay usually consists of four paragraphs: Lung Khoi, Thich Nhat, Ai Van and Conclusion. The general tone of the literary essay is generally lame, dreary, using many associations and words and images with strong expressive value.
The layout of the Can Giuoc philanthropist’s article:
– Paragraph 1 – Lung Khoi (from Oi to… echoes like a scream): in general the context of the times and affirms the meaning of the death of the peasant hero.
– Paragraph 2 – Thich Nhat (verses 3 to 15): describes the image of a farmer who goes through the stages from a hard working life to a hero fighting the enemy and establishing a victory.
– Paragraph 3 – Whisper (verses 16 to 28): the author’s grief and admiration and the people’s longing for the artist.
– Paragraph 4 – Conclusion (last two sentences): praising the immortal souls of martyrs.
Question 2 (page 65 Grammar Textbook 11 Volume 1):
The image of the martyr Can Giuoc:
– From a poor farmer who works hard to “do the economy”.
Contrast art: strange – only known, familiar – unknown.
The author emphasizes the familiarity and unfamiliarity of the farmer to create the contrast of the hero’s stature.
b) Passionate patriotism:
– When the French colonialists invaded, the peasants were afraid → expected → hated → stood up against.
→ The farmer’s mood is erratic.
c, The farmer’s sense of struggle and sacrifice:
– Military equipment, military equipment is very rudimentary: cloth shirt, blazer, machete, straw bow and arrow … have gone down in history.
– The author uses strong action verbs with high density, fast tempo, excitement: stepping on the fence, rushing in, especially verbs indicating decisive action: burning finished, cutting off the head. Using the verbs: horizontal stab, slash backwards → increase the cataclysm of the battle.
=> Nguyen Dinh Chieu has carved a heroic art monument of the peasant soldier fighting the enemy to save the country.
In terms of art, the passage is almost built with real concrete facts, condensed from real life, so it has a high general power, not sloppy, one-sided. Realistic literature is associated with deep lyricism. The voice is both solemn and rustic, bearing bold Southern nuances.
Question 3 (page 65 Grammar Textbook 11 Volume 1):
Paragraph 3 (crying) is the author’s tragic cry from many emotions:
– Grief for the martyr who had to sacrifice because of his unfinished career, leaving before he could fulfill his will.
– The grief of a family who has lost a loved one, has an old mother and a young wife.
Hatred towards those who have caused adversity mixed with mournful cries at the pain of the nation and the nation.
=> Loud cry, historical stature.
The cry in the work is tragic but not pessimistic, not tinged with mourning, because it carries the sound of pride, the affirmation of the concept of immortality for the country, for the people, for eternity. I still admire.
Question 4 (page 65 of Textbook of Literature 1):
The intense sensuality of sacrifice is mainly presented through the poet’s sincere, deep and intense emotions. Poems like:
It’s painful! The old mother sat crying and the young child, the late-night lamp flickered in the tent; Quite worried! The weak wife ran to find her husband, the figure hovering in front of the alley.
It has a profound evocative power in the mind of the reader.
In addition, the sacrifice also has a variety of tones and is characterized by dramatic and tragic sentences associated with vivid images (clothes, tops of branches, straw children bowing, mother). old…)
Question 2 (page 65 Grammar Textbook 11 Volume 1):
To further clarify the opinion of Professor Tran Van Giau: “The creature conceived by our forefathers cannot separate the two words humiliation and glory. But humiliation or glory is an assessment according to political attitudes towards Western aggression: fighting the West is glorious, following the West is shameful”, can be quoted and analyzed such sentences as:
– Why live with the army on the left, burn incense at the altar, feel more sorrowful; How to live in a gentleman, share wine, eat bread, listen to tigers more.
– It is better to fall to capture the enemy, to continue the family line is also an honor; more than that, but with Western characters, living with barbarians is very miserable.
Composing the article The Sacrifice of the Can Giuoc Soldier, Part of the Works, Volume 3
Literary literature is a genre of literature often associated with funeral customs to express the pain of people living in the moment of farewell.
– Layout: 4 parts
Lung-rise: a general comment on the reason of life and death
Likes to eat: tell the merits, virtues, and life of the deceased.
Who to mourn: mourn for the deceased
Conclusion: prayer of the celebrant.
one. The image of the peasant soldier is recreated in sacrifice:
– Origin of martyrs: (verses 3-5)
The poor farmer, a complete stranger to the army
The capital is only used to farming, but the work is hard.
They have never been trained for battle
– The turning point when the enemy invaded: (verses 6-9)
First, there is a deep emotional hatred in them. Seeing the enemy running on the river “want to eat liver, want to go out and bite the neck”.
– Second, in terms of awareness: they understand that the country is the main one, so they cannot let the enemy annex or invade. They were self-conscious in the act of saving the country and voluntarily joined the army
– The image of the army in cloth clothes in the Western battle: rudimentary clothes, familiar weapons “basket”, “bow and arrow”, “mill”, …
⟹ Here, the author has praised the noble essence hidden behind the cloth shirt of poor farmers, that is patriotism and determination to protect the homeland.
b. The description achieved the highest value in the image of the soldier going to battle. The atmosphere is urgent, exciting, fierce, heroic. Presented in the following ways:
Conjunctions with strong verbs: kick, glide, shove, rush, stab, slash, …
Words rich in expressive nuances: stabbing, slashing back
Fast poetic rhythm
one. The author’s tragic cry comes from many emotional sources such as:
– Grief for the soldier who sacrificed for his career, leaving when his wish was not fulfilled.
– The grief of old mothers, young wives, children at the loss of children, good husbands and fathers.
– Hate those who cause adversity.
– The cry of frustration, choking at the pain of the nation and nation.
b. Crying is painful but not sad because:
Presenting the hatred of the enemy and the fighting will of the martyrs
With the voice of pride, the affirmation of being a son for the country, for the people, future generations still worship.
– The strong sensuality of the sacrificial poem is primarily because it presents the poet’s deep, intense and sincere emotions.
– Sentences like: “It hurts! The old mother sat crying and the young child, the late-night lamp flickered in the tent; Quite worried! The weak wife runs to find her husband, the shadow in front of the alley “has a strong emotional appeal in the hearts of readers and listeners.
– The sacrifice also carries a variety of tones with tragic and painful sentences such as: “It is better to die for the enemy, …. drifting with the pouring water”, along with vivid images (cloth shirt, bamboo tops, straw burden, ..)
Learn more about the content of the section A little bit about Huan Cao’s character in Writer Nguyen Tuan’s Letters of Prisoners to better study Literature 11.
Next to the content you have learned, you need to be ready for the upcoming lesson with the Analyzing the mood of the little girl Lien stayed up all night waiting to see the train passing through the district town in Thach Lam’s short story Two Children to master his knowledge of Literature 11.
See more great articles about Literature question and answer
You see the post Composing the article The Sacrifice of the Can Giuoc philanthropist, part of the work Did you fix the problem you found out?, if not, please comment more on Composing the article The Sacrifice of the Can Giuoc philanthropist, part of the work below so that bangtuanhoan.edu.vn can change & improve the content better for readers! Thank you for visiting the Website Tran Hung Dao High School
#Writing #articles #Van Te #meaning #means #Can #Gioc #part #work #work
Bạn thấy bài viết Soạn bài Văn tế nghĩa sĩ Cần Giuộc, phần tác phẩm có giải quyết đươc vấn đề bạn tìm hiểu không?, nếu không hãy comment góp ý thêm về Soạn bài Văn tế nghĩa sĩ Cần Giuộc, phần tác phẩm bên dưới để bangtuanhoan.edu.vn có thể chỉnh sửa & cải thiện nội dung tốt hơn cho độc giả nhé! Cám ơn bạn đã ghé thăm Website bangtuanhoan.edu.vn
Chuyên mục: Kiến thức chung